2nd Trimester
Went to the doctor for my monthly check-up on Friday. Everything seems to be going great. I weigh more right now then I have ever weighed in my entire life...but don't really feel like it yet. I recorded the baby's heart beat on my cell phone so I can listen to it whenever I like. The baby is about the size of a lemon right now. It's about 3 1/2 inches long from the top of the head to the bottom and weighs approx. 1 1/2 oz. I won't be able to find out if it is a boy or a girl until about the middle of May. I am so anxious. I started looking at all the different ideas for decorating. There are millions to choose from. I saw some cute little black and white cows that I am a little partial too. Might be pretty cool considering Daddy is on the Cowtown Cycling Team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry overly much about the weight, sweetie. It's part of the process-- and you're always gorgeous! Love Ya!
Post a Comment