Six Months Old

Aidan can roll over and push himself up on all fours. He isn't quite crawling yet, but he can get around by rolling around and pushing himself backwards. He really would love to be up and going. I am already thinking about getting out the baby gates to block off our stairs. He has very strong legs and loves 'standing up'. I can't imagine the day when he stands up and takes off walking. Here are the latest pictures of him that I had taken on Friday.
























3 comments:

krislars said...

Oh my Gosh! He's so flippin' cute! You can tell he loves to ham it up for the camera!!!! What a flirt!
I love these pics Anita! It's so fun to watch his progress.

You look great too! Let's get together soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anita- You look wonderful, I LOVE your hair like that! And it goes without saying that Aidan is the cutest! He just keeps getting bigger doesn't he? Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.