Catching up!









On another note...thought I should catch up. Aidan is almost 9 months old. In the past two months...I've put on a bike-a-thon to raise money for St. Jude Children's Hospital and bought a Ford Explorer. Aidan has had many first. We took a baby sign language class in June and he signed 'dog' for the first time yesterday at the vet's office. We took him to a Japanese Steakhouse...I think he liked the fire.
He can crawl, sit up and pull up on EVERYTHING!! Here are a few pictures of Aidan over the past two months.






2 comments:

Katieannsmama said...

OH MY GOSH! He is so stinking cute! He's growing so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is so beautiful. Aren't babies fun? And they change so quickly. Is he riding a bike yet to keep up with Mom and Dad? Anita -- I LOVE your hair!

Karen