The Latest News

It's been a long time since I posted on my blog. Facebook has been a huge distraction on the computer!! Aidan is 2 1/2 years old. I find it hard to believe that so much time has already passed since he was born. He is the love of my life for sure. He is the best little boy and can cuddle and be so loveable and then turn around in the blink of an eye and be so wild and naughty. He has a lots of spunk. He is still in the 90% for height for his age and is projected to be at least 6'2". He's skinny...but probably b/c he is a very picky eater. He has all of his baby teeth already. Aidan can count to 20, knows his ABC's, recognizes all the basic shapes and colors. He can read about 30 sight words without pictures to help. Grandma has been teaching him Spanish and he knows about 10 words. He just got his very own bedroom and loves it. He likes going in his room and being able to see all of his toys out where he can get to them. I thought it was a great idea until I realized it is just another room for mom to clean. In the process of moving his sister to her new room downstairs he really wanted to be a part of the action and figured out how to jump over the gate. Now the whole house is his to explore. I was not ready for that.

1 comment:

Katieannsmama said...

They just grow entirely too fast! He's such a cutie! Asher has learned to crawl out of his crib, there's no stopping him now!