Grandma


My Grandma passed away this past Monday. She would have been 90 years old this September. This picture was taken a little over a month ago. The funeral was yesterday. It was a pretty difficult day. It was really hard to say good bye. I am sad for Aidan who will never have the chance to meet her. Some thing good did come out of all of this though. My brother, Bryan and I talked! It felt really great! I have missed him so much. And in all the grief that I have felt over not being able to give my son a grandma, at least now he will have an Uncle...and an Aunt and two more cousins that I thought would never be a part of his life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Healing relationships is always good. I happy for you and proud of you for being open to healing. Take care!

Katieannsmama said...

I'm really sorry about your grandma. I'll be praying for comfort for all of you.