We have one month left!! And hopefully my body holds out! I am at 36 weeks today. I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts that we got at the BBQ a few weeks ago. It was so great to get together with everyone. I only wished I had more time to visit with each person. The evening was way to short! We have one more birthing class to attend and a class on how to take care of a newborn next week. We have had a tour of the hospital and are pre-registered. The maternity care coordinator was concerned about my back surgery and the epidural. So I contacted my old surgeon. I was shocked that he remembered me! But he should since I was a patient of his for over 10 years. He said that there was still plenty of room below the surgery sight for the epidural! Good news for me!
I've included a picture of an x-ray of my back, in case anyone is interested in what corrective spine surgery looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment