One Month Old










It's hard to believe that an entire month has pasted. My little boy is growing up so fast. We went to the doctor on Monday and he weighs 11 lbs now. He is really long too. He was having some issues with crying and spitting up and I just wanted to get him checked out. The doc told us he has reflux and colic. That might explain the 3 and 4 hour crying spells. Aidan is taking some medications now that seem to help with the reflux. I just hope that he isn't in to much pain now. We went to get pictures taken today to mark the occasion. Daddy and Mom attended the information class for him to be baptised. He is scheduled to be baptised on December 16th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous. Nice work, Mom and Dad, he's a beautiful boy. I like the one on the bottom left-- he's like, what do you think you're doing?

krislars said...

Oh man...you done good...he's ADORABLE!

My only question is...WHEN do I get to meet him in person??? :-)

My nephew is 4 months and reflux was a problem for him too...you did the right thing taking him to the doctor...William was much better after his visit, but he still has flare ups now and then. At least it's something you can control a little w/ meds and how/when he's fed, etc. If you want to connect w/ someone who's living your 'day to day' only one step ahead of you, I'm happy to put you in touch w/ my sister...Moms have to stick together ...and my sister loves to talk about babies! :-)

I bet you're exhausted, but boy, is he worth it! He's an absolute doll!