Aidan and Brendan


Thought this was too cute not to post. Here is Aidan with his pal Brendan. He is one of the little guys I watch. Aidan is 15 months old and Brendan is 10 months old. It's crazy to see how much bigger Aidan is with only a five month difference! Brendan is a really skinny little guy to begin with but you can really see it next to Aidan. Brendan will be leaving me in March. His mom is having another baby and so she is planning to stay at home with the both of them! I am still trying to find a replacement for him. Say a little prayer for me that I find some one soon!!!

1 comment:

krislars said...

Oh my goodness...Aidan is a giant! I'd love to see what he looks like next to my nephew! (who btw, finally made it onto the growth chart! yeah William!)

Are you just doing word of mouth w/ your day care? or are you advertising that you have availability? Let me now how I can help. Regardless, I am sure you'll find someone to 'hang' with you and A soon ;-)