Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


We had a great holiday season. Aidan is growing so fast. It was fun to see him open presents this year. He was more in to riping off the paper then the actual presents! He got lots of great presents and we enjoy watching him play with them. Santa brought him his first bicycle. It's called a Hot Walker and it doesn't have pedals. It is suppose to make him learn how to ride a bike better/faster then one with training wheels. Right now he is just interested in ringing the bell. ha ha He also got a cute little recliner just his size. I tried several times to get a picture of him sitting in it...but he is pretty fast. I'll post the best one.

1 comment:

krislars said...

How cute is that photo? He is just too cute!
Sounds like you had very nice holidays. Let's get together again soon. I'll need to see this little guy in action again soon.